Monday, December 29, 2008

why? why? i ask myself this so many times. is it me or something about me tat i just attract the jerks or the unattainable? I'm still trying to figure this shit out myself.

I see pple with wat i want and i am not afraid to admit tat i want the same thing but im sacred of trying for fear of being burnt. I don want to invest in any relationship anymore and not see it take fruit. I'm too old for this shit and i might enjoy my work(sometimes) and relish the tot of money in my account, that doesn't make me want the need for companionship any less.

The England thing wasn't working anymore. as much as i want to bask in the feeling of being loved for awhile it doesn't take away the emptiness i feel when i see pple together or getting hitched and it has been happening more often recently.

i know i sound like a brat now, i want but i am not ready to take the risk. i dont know but i want to have that feeling once again. honestly, i want that feeling of being in someone.
watch this space...

1 comment:

Recky said...

Hey, I agree with you. I think sometimes all you need is to relax...hard to do?yah? I feel you, its like you put in so much...most times i say to myself, what the heck? You wanna drop it all. But,like you said ,companionship is necessary. Be cool, it'll come to you.c'est la vie